Related Categories Approved Therapeutics / Drug Candidates, Bioactive Small Molecules Alphabetical Index, Bioactive Small Molecules, Cell Biology, Cell Signaling, and Neuroscience,
Quality level: 100
Assay: ≥98% (HPLC)
mfr. No: Pfizer®
Color: white to off-white
DMSO :> 10 mg / mL
5, 25 mg in a glass bottle
Biochemical / Physiological Actions
PD-161570 is a human FGF-1 receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
Features and Benefits
- This compound is a featured product for phosphatase kinase biology research. Click here to discover more featured phosphatase kinase biology products. Learn more about bioactive small molecules for other research areas at sigma.com/discover-bsm.
- This compound is also offered as part of Sigma’s Library of Pharmacologically Active Compounds (LOPAC®Pfizer), a collection of 90 drugs and research tools developed by Pfizer. Click here to find out more.
- This compound is listed on the FGFR page of the Signal Transduction and Receptor Classification Manual. To browse other pages in the manual, click here.
This compound was developed by Pfizer for phosphatase kinase biology research. To learn more about Sigma’s partnership with Pfizer and to view other high-quality, authentic Pfizer compounds, visit sigma.com/bsm-pfizer. To browse the list of other pharmaceutical industry-developed compounds and approved drugs/drug candidates, click here.
- It is sold for research purposes under the agreement of Pfizer Inc.
- LOPAC is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
- Pfizer is a registered trademark of Pfizer, Inc.